A platform connecting audience messaging, mobile tickets, and seamless food & beverage pre-orders.
- Automatic Pre-Show Reminders & Tickets
Tickets are automatically sent out with completely customizable text before each show.
- Network & Mobile Tickets
Your customers can now share tickets with others in their group.
- Orders Are Sent To The Bar
With flexible ordering options (in real-time), the system supports collection at the bar or at-seat service.
Live entertainment venues use crowdEngage to create a brilliant visitor experience. crowdEngage offers powerful audience messaging, mobile ticketing and seamless food and drinks ordering. Last year we joined the Activity Stream Group, and we’re now part of a global company with offices in Edinburgh, Reykjavik, Copenhagen, Ghent, New Haven, and Belgrade.
We’re looking for someone with experience in a live entertainment venue to be the first hire in the crowdEngage Customer Success and Onboarding team alongside the team of three in our central Edinburgh office.
We work with around 50 clients – and growing, fast! We like to hire managers of one and this role comes with a lot of autonomy and flexibility in how you accomplish your goals.
What the role entails
• Love of live entertainment and the performing arts
• Experience working in or with live entertainment venues
• A friendly and approachable manner
Solid knowledge of a ticketing system (we currently integrate with Spektrix, Tessitura, Ticketsolve, and Nliven but don’t worry if it’s a different one - we’re really looking for someone who is familiar with core concepts of ticketing)
• Excellent written communication skills
• Ability to explain the system to clients of all levels of technical ability
• Helping our clients experience all the benefits crowdEngage has to offer
• Answering client support queries
• Assessing how clients are using crowdEngage and suggesting new things for them to try
• Writing support articles
• Giving feedback for product improvements
Introducing new features to clients
• Carrying out onboarding and training for new clients.
You’d be primarily working in the Edinburgh office, but with flexibility to work from home when needed. The role may require occasional travel to client venues.